Permanent Family Practice Job Coalinga, CA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 30 hours of sick tome, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, $2,500 CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid premium for malpractice.
Coalinga is a city in Fresno County and the western San Joaquin Valley, in central California. It is nestled in the Pleasant Valley at the eastern edge of California's Coastal Mountain Range, surrounded by hills and ranches. It has an excellent school system, regional medical center, parks and recreation district, a 2-year community college, and enjoys a low level of crime through law-abiding citizenry.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Ray Morelli at 954.203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Refer to job number 2655469.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Bonuses for quality, patient satisfaction, and % of volume
- Physicians in this group are top earners in the country
- Hospital-based outpatient clinic
- Monday through Friday, or 4-day workweek
- See 17 to 25 patients per day, depending on your comfort level
- IM sees more complex cases, so will see up to 20 patients per day
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.