Permanent Family Practice Job Kingsburg, CA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 30 hours of sick tome, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, $2,500 CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid premium for malpractice.
Kingsburg is a city in Fresno County, California. Kingsburg is located 5 miles southeast of Selma at an elevation of 302 feet, on the banks of the Kings River. The city is half an hour away from Fresno, and 2 hours away from the California Central Coast and Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Ray Morelli at 954.203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.email@example.com to be considered. Refer to job number 2655470.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Bonuses for quality, patient satisfaction, and volume goal
- Physicians in this group are top earners in the country
- Outpatient clinic only
- Monday through Friday, or 4-day workweek
- See 17 to 25 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.