Permanent Family Practice Job Shafter, CA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 30 hours of sick tome, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, $2,500 CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid premium for malpractice.
Shafter is a city in Kern County, California. It is located 18 miles west-northwest of Bakersfield, and along State Route 43. In addition to a beautiful sports complex, nearby golf courses, and numerous community events and festivals, Shafter is perfectly located.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Ray Morelli at 954.203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Refer to job number 2655471.
- 1-year income guarantee then $50 per RVU
- Bonuses for quality, patient satisfaction, and volume goal
- Physicians in this group are top earners in the country
- Monday through Friday
- Mainly at 1 location, 2 days per month at another location
- See 17 to 25 patients per day
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.