Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Duluth, MN
Posted by CompHealth
A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens critical care physician. The assignment schedule is either 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active MN state license. Physicians who don't have an active MN license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.