Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, GA
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology physician. The assignment schedule is 24-hour, in-house call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active GA state license. Physicians who don't have an active GA license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour, in-house call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.