Full Time Psychiatry Job IN
They offer a competitive salary negotiated figure based upon candidate credentials, training, scope of work, and experience. You will also receive a medical director stipend, productivity bonus potential, full medical/dental/vision benefits plan, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, PTO, relocation allowance, CME time and financial assistance, and a 401(k). An independent contractor arrangement can be considered as well.
This position is located in a great Indiana town. This area has an attractive college-town setting with plenty of great places to dine and shop. Outside the city, there are lakes and national forests for you to escape to.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a specialty job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call or text Pamela at 203.663.9328 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655567.
- 80% clinical psychiatry and 20% medical director duties
- Full-time, employed position, or independent contractor options
- Inpatient and intensive outpatient settings
- Monday through Friday plus weeknight telephone call
- No weekend call required
- Must be willing to see all ages
- Board certified or board eligible
- Final-year residents welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.