Full Time ObGyn Job Call for Details, ME
Employed Academic OBGYN position on the southeast coast of Maine. Refer to JOB#55787
- B/C or B/E OBGYN
- Maine licensed or willing to become licensed in Maine
- This position offers teaching opportunities with one of the mostprestigious Medical School programs in New England
- Join a team of 1 other OBGYN and 2 Certified Nurse Midwives, sharing a 1 in 2call schedule
- Schedule: M-F 8 AM- 5 PM
- Highly competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment
- Area info: one hour north of Portland, in picturesque Lincoln County. It is known as the oyster capital of New England, highlighted by the annual Oyster Celebration every June. Just over 2,200 people live in this quaint coastal town, which offers beautiful homes, great public schools, and an independent secondary school that attracts students from around the world. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are lakes and rivers, along with nearby beaches and mountains.
- Come practice in a location that provides unsurpassed natural beauty, safe communities, excellent schools, and nearly unlimited four-season outdoor recreation
All Star Recruiting Benefits
24/7 professional and reliable service
Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.