Full Time Trauma Surgery Job Call for Details, PA
Call For Details, PA
Posted by All Star Recruiting
Employer All Star Recruiting
A facility near Philadelphiais seeking full-time TraumaSurgeonto join their group.Job ID #
- BC in General
- Candidates must be Fellowship trained in General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care and have an active ATLS certification.
- Day, Evening, Night (156 hours per month, thirteen 12-hour shifts. Shift length (12 or 24 hours)
- The Trauma Surgeon will also collaborate with consulting specialists and ancillary services to provide optimal care to our trauma patients.
- Follows ATLS protocol, implements practice management guidelines, arranges appropriate laboratory and X-ray studies and consultations, document findings, complete trauma history and physical, write orders and promote rapid expedition of the patient through the system.
- Active and ongoing participation in the trauma departments performance improvement process as evidenced through participation in meetings, timely response to inquiries from the trauma departments quality improvement program, ability to develop/implement action plans and reevaluate care, as indicated.
- Performing scheduled and when required, unscheduled outpatient services in a medical practice setting on campus.
- Performing scheduled surgical services or other procedures 2 -3 days per week or as required.
- Attending/rounding on all Colorectal/General Surgery inpatients as necessary. Perform preoperative workup for patients and obtain consents.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.