Full Time Family Practice Job Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Family Medicine
Growing Independent Group
Join a physician-owned independent primary care group in the South Hills, where you will work with an unmatched level of support and autonomy to provide the highest quality of care available. Work in a state-of-the-art practice space, designed with your professional needs in mind, with an opportunity to incorporate clinical research into your practice as you see appropriate.
- Quality of patient care is incentivized, in stead of patient volume
- On-site lab, imaging, and infusion suite
- Work with an experienced support team that includes 3 nurse practitioners
- Exceptional starting compensation, 401(k) matching, and full insurance benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Position is not J1 visa eligible
Live in a thriving city that is experiencing a cultural renaissance. Pittsburgh has spent the past two decades reinventing itself as a hub of world-class education, healthcare and biotechnology. Enjoy a significantly lower cost of living than other large cities on the east coast, with a high quality of life.
- Named by the The Economist as one of the "World's most livable cities"
- Thriving arts, music, and foodie scene
- International airport with direct service to dozens of cities in North America and Europe
- Home to six Fortune 500 countries
Job ID : FP 12534719
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.