Full Time Rheumatology Job Southwestern North Dakota Setting Up Interviews for Rheumatologist - Sign-On, SD
- Will join an experienced team in an outpatient practice within a multi-specialty group setting.
- This not-for-profit, community-based health care system is the largest in western South Dakota, with service area covering over 428,000.
- Full service lab on-site includes Dexa Bone Density Scan, medical imaging.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, retention bonus.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, marketing, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
Find rural respite and endless adventures in the outdoor paradise of the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota Rapid City is known as a gateway to Mt. Rushmore, the massive iconic sculpture of 4 U.S. presidents. "City of Presidents," a series of life-size statues, spans several blocks downtown. North of Rapid Creek, which bisects town, the Journey Museum & Learning Center offers local history and geology exhibits. Snakes are on view at Reptile Gardens zoo.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.