Permanent Gyn-Oncology Job Rapid City, SD
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Rapid City, SD seeking a full-time Gynecologic Oncologist.
- Must be BE/BC in Gynecology/Oncology.
- This opportunity is predominantly outpatient-based with infrequent rotational inpatient (consultative only).
- Join a team of Radiation Oncologists, Hematologist/Oncologists and a Gynecologist/Oncologist.
- Excellent benefits package and highly competitive compensation.
- Starting bonus, retention bonus, relocation and moving allowance, annual CME.
- Their long-standing relationship with nationally renowned research groups allows them to offer some of the latest emerging therapies.
Rapid City lies east of Black Hills National Forest in western South Dakota. It's known as a gateway to Mt. Rushmore, the massive iconic sculpture of 4 U.S. presidents. "City of Presidents," a series of life-size statues, spans several blocks downtown. North of Rapid Creek, which bisects town, the Journey Museum & Learning Center offers local history and geology exhibits. Snakes are on view at Reptile Gardens zoo.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.