Full Time Family Practice Job NM
Traditional inpatient/outpatient role:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 4 day work week option.
- Patient Volume averages 15 to 25 patients per day
- Family Medicine with OB is not required, but welcome.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- MyChart as the Patient Portal
- Clinical Pharmacists available for remote consult
- Medical Assistant paired with provider
- RN and APC Support
- Private Office Space
- Compensation- $228K + productivity incentive
- Generous Time Off Program (7 weeks of PTO)
- Comprehensive benefits package- medical, short term-long term disability, relocation, etc.
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program
- and employer contribution.
- Signing Bonus - $30K
- Loan Repayment - $125K over 5 years
Ruidoso is a village in New Mexico, set in the Sierra Blanca mountain range. The nearby Ski Apache resort offers runs of varying difficulty and a terrain park. To the southwest, Lincoln National Forest has trails and waterfalls. Ruidoso Downs Race Track features summer horse races.Northeast of the village, Lincoln Historic Site has 19th-century adobe and stone buildings, including a store and church, plus a museum.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.