Full Time Orthopedics Job White Plains, NY
A hospital in New York needs an orthopedic surgeon to join their team. The team is currently comprised of 12 orthopedic surgeons including 1 adult total joint reconstruction. They have a new state-of-the-art surgical center coming up in a 9-story building a block from the hospital. Have all the technology for partial and total knee replacement as well as total hip replacement with Mako technology. No administrative work will allow you more office and OR time. The ideal candidate will be an experience and board-certified surgeon.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU. You will also receive tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located near a highly sought area just north of New York City. White Plains provides the ideal combination of urban and suburban flavor. The City offers numerous parks and recreational facilities and a large variety of recreational programming for preschoolers through active older adults. Located in the heart of Westchester County and just 25 miles north of Manhattan, White Plains is one of the most accessible cities in the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651898.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU
- Hospital-employed position
- Need someone who can join as soon as possible
- Large referral base
- Latest, state-of-the-art technology
- Total joints/adult reconstruction a must
- Prefer someone with 8 or more years of experience
- Join a team of 12 orthopedic surgeons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.