Full Time Family Practice Job Victorville, CA
CompHealth is assisting a privately owned practice in California with their search for a family practice or med-ped physician. This is a new practice, so they need a physician who can build it from the ground up. The incoming physician will be working solo, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified, and Spanish is preferred. H-1B and J-1 visas are welcome to apply.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Victorville is a city located in the Victor Valley of San Bernardino County, California and is a small desert city with much lower costs of living than most communities in the area. For outdoor pleasures, Mojave Narrows Regional Park offers green meadows, acres of scenic waterways, picnic areas, and a small water park.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653184.
- During years 1 through 3 you can join profit sharing
- 100% outpatient
- Be the solo physician
- Build the practice from the ground up
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Average 20 patients per day
- H-1B and J-1 visas can be supported
- Spanish-speaking physician preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.