Full Time Psychiatry Job Western, PA
A child and adolescent psychiatrist is needed at a community center in western Pennsylvania. The incoming physician will have the option to work 5 days a week, or 4, 10-hour days per week. See 23 patients per day on average ages 5 and older. You will have 60 to 90 minutes for initial evaluations, and 15 minutes med checks. Enjoy a full support staff including NPs, PAs, and social workers. They will consider someone with extensive child experience, a fellowship is not required. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. They also welcome fellows and H-1B and J-1 visa candidates.
You will receive a competitive salary based on training and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654500.
- Competitive salary based on training
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- 100% outpatient position
- Child and adolescent population
- No call or weekends
- 60 to 90 minute initial evaluations, 15 minute med checks
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.