Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Lynchburg, VA
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a VA state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:15 am - 3:30 pm with call, and you will see 25 - 35 cases per day.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 - 35 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.