Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, NY
This partnership opportunity has a negotiable salary depending on experience a possible sign-on bonus depending upon skills, and a revenue sharing program will be discussed to uptick compensation in a timely fashion, to go along with partnership considerations. You will also be offered full medical benefits package, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, relocation package, 1 week of CME with $3,000 stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage available.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2654827.
- Base salary and bonus productivity program
- Offering a partnership potential
- Well-established private practice network
- Multiple openings in the metro NYC area
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and a shard call
- In practice, recent graduates, or in fellowship are all welcome
- Triple boarded hem-onc preferred
- Located close to the world-renowned Hamptons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.