Full Time Neurology Job Hillsboro, OH
In addition to a competitive compensation with a retention bonus, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and a $3,000 stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and federal tort malpractice insurance. Federal student loan repayment is also available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2654832.
- Beautiful facilities with $25 million in upgrades
- Take over the lion's share of neurology in the community
- No call
- Will sponsor your J-1 or H-1B visa, they have a lot of J-1 visa experience
- Midwest Hospitality in this family friendly community, go hiking in the foothills
- Student loan repayment available
- Federal tort malpractice
- 58 miles to Cincinnati and 77 miles to Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.