Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NJ
A northern New Jersey practice is seeking primary care physicians due to growth and demand. The office is new and state-of-the-art. This is an outpatient position working Monday through Friday with some weekends. Fluency in Spanish is required. Board certification is preferred. A NJ license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus incentives and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, 1 week CME time, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in northern New Jersey. This position is located across the Hudson River from NYC. The area is known for lovely homes, top schools, a fine suburban lifestyle, and minutes away from a vibrant city life that is second to none.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2654878.
- Growing primary care practice in desirable northern NJ suburb
- Outpatient only, no hospital work
- Phone call only, 1 week in 13 weeks
- Beautiful new office
- Full benefits
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Spanish language skills required
- Minutes from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.