Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Grand Island, NE
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Nebraska that needs a pulmonary/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. For the assignment, you will see 3 - 9 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active NE medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NE state license needed
- Caseload: 3 - 9 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.