Locum Tenens Critical Care Job La Mesa, CA
A medical center located in California is seeking a critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and ATLS certification. The schedule is 12-hour shifts and the physician will see 4 - 8 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 4 - 8 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.