Full Time Psychiatry Job Baltimore, MD
A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Maryland at an adult inpatient unit. You will work 5, 8-hour days, but they may consider 4,10-hour days per week. Weekend call is 6 weekends per year (1:8) for additional compensation, and shared night call is phone backup only 1 night every 2 weeks. The incoming physician will see and average of 9 to 10 patients per day. Share in some consult work, but the other psychiatrist does most of it. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 7 years of training. H-1B visas and 2021s are welcome to apply.
This position offers a guaranteed salary for 2 years plus uncapped wRVU. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits, and relocation assistance. Loan repayment is also available through public service loan forgiveness.
The Baltimore, Maryland area is among the more enjoyable places on the East Coast. It is known for its fine dining and fun eats. When you are done eating, you can enjoy activities such as, a cruise around the harbor, a trip to the National Aquarium, and several fun breweries to check out.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654924.
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years plus uncapped wRVU
- 9 weeks off
- Loan repayment through PSLF
- Inpatient adult unit
- Work 5, 8-hour shifts per week
- Call is 6 weekends per year plus phone backup shared night call
- Share some consult work
- Average 9 to 10 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.