Full Time Hospitalist Job Northwestern, IL
An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Illinois. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 pm to 7 am. See a reasonable amount of nightly admissions of 3 to 7, and 2 to 4 patient encounters. You will work with an established team with 6 hospitalists and 4 NPs. The incoming physician will respond to hospital codes and rapid response calls. Rounding on ICU is required, but eICU is available. They welcome physicians that are board certified, or board eligible if within 1 year of your residency. IM, FP, and 2021 residents are all encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2654928.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Reasonable 3 to 7 admissions and 2 to 4 patient encounters
- IM or FP candidates available now or 2021 residents
- Established team with 6 hospitalists and 4 NPs
- Procedures are not required, but welcome the ability to provide them
- Competitive salary guarantee and full hospital benefits package
- Beautiful NW Illinois community located just 90 minutes to popular Chicago suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.