Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, CA
CompHealth is looking for a lead family medicine physician that wants to join a large and established group in southern California. The clinic is opened Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and this position.7 FTE or full time. You will see an average of 2.37 patients per hour. Enjoy maintaining quality patient care. Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience. Come work for this group that was voted within the 'Top Ten' Best places to work in San Diego for companies of its size.
You will receive excellent benefits and a base salary with productivity and quality bonuses. There is an additional stipend for supervision. You may also be offered health and dental benefits, NHSC loan repayment, basic life insurance, 403b and 457 retirement plans with employee contribution, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 21 days of vacation, 8 holidays, 5 days of CME and stipend, and paid malpractice coverage.
This opportunity is approximately a half hour from the San Diego area of California.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2654962.
- Stable and established FQHC
- Loan repayment available
- Quality and production bonuses
- 403b and 457 with match
- Benefits package offered
- All outpatient with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Average 2.37 patients per hour
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.