Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MA
A primary care physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at a clinic. They are offering a full-time position with 32 to 34 patient contact hours with the remaining time for administration for a total 40 hours. It is a Monday through Friday schedule with the option to work a Saturday in the place of a weekday for the convenience of the physician, not a requirement. They will also look at part-time availabilities. The incoming physician will see all adult patients.
This position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They are a not-for-profit organization and participates with a loan forgiveness program.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2655008.
- Open to residents
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule
- Full time is 32 to 34 patient contact hours, part time is also available
- Board certification required, unless within 2 years of residency
- Academic affiliation
- Amazing benefits package
- Great location, commutable to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.