Full Time Otolaryngology Job Beloit, WI
A new general ENT physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin at an already established practice. They have a stable primary care base that has a strong referral pattern. There will be a 1:3 light shared call schedule. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. Work at 2 locations that are only 15 minutes apart. You will need to obtain a Wisconsin and Illinois medical license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This health system position offers a 2-year salary guarantee or you can take the production alternative. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, paid malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, life insurance, $4,000 CME stipend, a 403b and 457b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice near a world-class riverfront, a charming downtown, and historic residential neighborhoods. You will also be within easy access of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with otolaryngology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655024.
- General ENT practice
- Must be BE/BC
- Large primary care referral patterns
- Access to ambulatory surgery center
- Health system-based employed setting
- Join an already established ENT department
- Shared and light call schedule
- WI and IL license will be needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.