Locum Tenens Physiatry Job Unknown, WA
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that needs a physical medicine & rehabilitation physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.