Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Kula, HI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are assisting a Hawaii-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm, with call, and you will see 16 - 18 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment you need an active HI state license. If you do not have a HI state license, CompHealth can assist you obtaining one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.