Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, MN
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Minnesota with a qualified pulmonology/critical care physician. The work schedule will be 11 pm - 7 am. You can expect to see around 6 - 12 patients per shift, and duties include seeing COVID and non-COVID cases. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Required certifications include: ACLS. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers. Give Weatherby a call today.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- 11 pm - 7 am - shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 6 - 12 patients per shifts
- Typical ICU duties for COVID and non-COVID cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.