Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, AZ
A new locum tenens cardiology opportunity is now available in Arizona. You must be comfortable with Echo, EKG, and Nuc. The assignment schedule is for 8-hour days and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active AZ state license for this assignment. If need, CompHealth can assist you in obtaining an AZ state license.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour days
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Echo, EKG, Nuc
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.