Full Time Rheumatology Job FL
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 23 days of vacation plus 6 holidays, CME time plus $5,000 stipend, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in this sun-drenched bedroom community near Tampa that is known for its upscale neighborhoods, fine dining, and access to the best golf courses and beaches in the state.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To get details, please forward your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call directly to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2654013.
- Large and established multispecialty group is growing
- Join a group with over 50 excellent physicians
- See 18 to 20 patients per day or more, and be busier if you want
- Outpatient and office-only practice
- Opportunity to do 100% rheumatology with a terrific work-life balance
- A very rewarding and excellent competitive compensation
- West Coast location near Tampa with all the water activities
- This is a really wonderful practice with referrals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.