Full Time ObGyn Job San Marcos, CA
An outstanding opportunity is available for an OB/GYN to join an expanding, multispecialty group in a beautiful coastal California location. Join a respected group that is dedicated to providing high-quality and comprehensive health services to women in their community. This is a collaborative MD/hospital-based CNM practice. The workweek is typically 4 days, and all the OB/GYNs take 1, 24-hour call shift during the week and 1 weekend per month. You will rotate through 3 clinics, but only be at 1 per shift. All the clinics have an RN on-site as well as manager, and at times the manager serves dual purposes. All clinicians also have 2 MAs. Deliveries are out of 1 hospital. The hospital has a da Vinci robot.
You will receive a competitive compensation package based on your experience, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, and full malpractice coverage.
This opportunity is in San Marcos, California. They have an award-winning school district, mild, year-round climate, access to lakes, beaches, and cultural programs that all enhance the quality of life that residents enjoy in San Marcos.
If you are looking for a rewarding OB/GYN opportunity in California or throughout the country, we have many OB/GYN positions currently available.
To find out more, call me directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2654207.
- Collaborative MD/hospital-based CNM practice
- Multispecialty group in a beautiful coastal California location
- Experience with a diverse, underserved patient population is a plus
- Part of one of the largest federally-qualified health centers
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Spanish-speaking skills are a big plus, but not required
- Active California license or deep into process
- Federal tort malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.