Permanent Radiology Job Unknown, CA
This opportunity offers an amazing and lucrative base salary, plus packages that include student loan reimbursement, start up/sign-on bonus, and relocation.
Think about having the ability to ski or snowboard 10 minutes from your practice. Discover the natural beauty, recreational paradise, and snow-capped mountains in Upstate California. This opportunity is in a city a few hours from Sacramento. It is ideal for families and lovers of the outdoors and one of northern California's fastest growing vacation destinations from luxury resort retreats to wilderness camping. Pristine mountain lakes and rivers, majestic forests and miles of backcountry provide exceptional skiing, snowboarding, fishing, golfing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, and mountaineering experiences.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more details, please forward your CV immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number #2654349.
- Come on board into this great job and practice radiology your way
- Open schedule that includes a 1 week on and 1 week off block
- Great support staff, plus very strong hospital support
- Live and practice in one of the most beautiful areas of California
- Personal billing with well-established billing service
- Cerner EHR in place
- A very attractive and competitive base salary awaits incoming specialist
- Ideal location in northern CA, offers true four season recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.