Permanent Pediatrics Job Wheeling, WV
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus wRVU based incentive bonuses. You will also be offered health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, vacation and holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in this West Virginia city. This is a beautiful area that lies along the Ohio River in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The town offers a well-preserved downtown, sports teams, and even a symphony.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654390.
- Base salary plus wRVU based incentive bonuses
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Primarily an outpatient position
- No weekend clinic hours
- Join 2 other pediatricians
- H-1B visa candidates welcomed
- Nursery is staffed by NNPs
- Not a faculty/academic position, but can choose to mentor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.