Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Royal Oak, MI
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Michigan that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8-hour days with some weekend call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active MI medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8-hour days
- Call: Weekend
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.