Full Time Cardiology Job Unknown, FL
A very exciting cardiology position has emerged in a lovely Florida city. This position is for an invasive non-interventional cardiologist to come on and share a 1:8 call schedule. The need is due to the expansion of the department, and the opportunity offers partnership after the 2nd year. Interested and qualified candidates can be experienced or a fellow. Join this very busy and collegial group in a highly rated beautiful Florida city. This is an excellent and impressive group of specialists that get along and work well together. There is an existing patient base and you are encouraged to be ready as you will be busy right away.
This opportunity offers some of the highest competitive base income in the area with all state-of-the-art equipment in place. Join an expanding facility that has wonderful reputation in this part of Florida. In addition to partnership, the position also offers full family benefits, including health and dental, relocation assistance, malpractice is covered, a 401k, etc.
For more details, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job # 2654430.
- Fantastic opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive salary
- Experience early partnership with very rewarding earning potential
- Join this collegial group of specialists with a call schedule of 1:8
- Huge growth from this excitingly livable city and group is prompting the need
- Opportunity to live and practice where other people come to vacation
- Enjoy all the water activities, outdoors, fine restaurants, and shopping
- A wonderful group of specialists with referrals from primary care physicians
- This magnificent coastal Florida location awaits you
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.