Permanent Family Practice Job Cedar Park, TX
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive wRVU based salary. You will be offered a commencement bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and a relocation allowance. There is also a possibility of a training stipend and educational loan repayment assistance.
Located just 17 miles from downtown Austin, Texas, Cedar Park is an established community. Now the 3rd largest city in the Austin area, the city of Cedar Park attracts residents from all over the globe because of its unique charm, proximity to Austin, and the Texas Hill Country, and the beauty surrounding the Lower Colorado River Lake System.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654509.
- Possible educational loan repayment
- 100% outpatient position
- Work Monday through Friday
- Phone-only call of 1:15
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellows welcomed
- Located less than 20 minutes north of Austin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.