Full Time Hospitalist Job Central, AL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Alabama hospital with their search for a hospitalist to join their team due to growth. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 am to 7 pm. You will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. The ICU is open and has full subspecialist support, so no procedures are needed. Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an AL medical license, if necessary. H-1B visas are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a $240K base salary with additional shifts available plus RVU production. You will also be offered medical and benefits with additional available for family, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2654732.
- Base salary of $240K plus incentives
- Student loan repayment offered
- Enjoy a blocked 7 on and 7 off schedule of 12-hour shifts
- Open ICU with subspecialist support 24/7, no procedures needed
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- CME allowance and malpractice including tail
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Great community located less than 2 hours to Birmingham and Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.