Full Time Hospitalist Job Northern, IN
A community hospital in northern Indiana needs an additional hospitalist due to growth. The schedule is from 7 am to 7 pm on a 7 on and 7 off block. The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. Be responsible for inpatient total care, with multiple disciplines, in coordination of hospital cases, organized communication between different physicians caring for patients, and serve as the point of contact for other physicians and nurses. Come join a large hospitalist team that is part of a health network. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in IM or FP if experienced. If you are board eligible, you must be within 1 year of completing your residency.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive shift rate. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical education debt assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654759.
- Stable and secure hospitalist-employed position
- Hospitalist day block schedule
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
- Nocturnists cover the night shifts
- IM or experienced FP hospitalist with procedure experience
- Prefer a physician with at least 1 year of experience out of residency
- Competitive shift rate and full hospital benefits package
- Northern Indiana community just 2 hours to Chicago or Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.