Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Loveland, CO
A facility in Colorado seeks an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of pager call coverage and the physician will handle 40 - 45 deliveries per month. You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current CO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Caseload: 40 - 45 deliveries per month
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.