Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NM
CompHealth is assisting a well known and established health care system in New Mexico with their search for a family practice physician with or without OB due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or you can work 4 days a week, and call is shared among the group. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within 2 years of completing your residency training. J-1s for 2022, and H-1B visas can be supported.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered full health benefits including dental and vision, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $2,500 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. This is an NHSC site for student loan repayment.
Have it all in a gorgeous community with plenty of outdoor activities including golfing, skiing, hiking, camping, and fishing. Work in a friendly community setting that offers the ideal balance for an excellent quality-of-life, while making a very nice living.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2654859.
- Well-established health care system
- Employed position
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday schedule or a 4-day workweek
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Spanish a plus but not required
- Experience a plus, but will consider 2020 residents
- Practice in resort town of New Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.