Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job VI
You can get started right away and needs currently run through the end of the year. We will help you through the credentialing process. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- 12-hour shifts
- BC/BE required
- ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
- Tropical islands
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.