Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Putnam, CT
A new position has opened up for an Anesthesiologist to practice in eastern Connecticut a short drive from Plainfield. You can plan to work 8-hour shift schedule with no overtime expected.
You can get started soon. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. We'll even help you get credentialed. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- 8-hour shifts
- CT license needed
- Typical, OB, and orthopedic cases
- No neuro/heads or pediatric cases seen
- BC required
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.