Permanent Internal Medicine Job Canton, IL
Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Traditional Opportunity
Near Peoria, Illinois
Turn-key opportunity to join an established group with an outstanding reputation in the community. Be a part of a busy, lucrative practice while still maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
- Base salary with strong RVU production bonus
- Production based financial model - no cap on income potential
- $150,000 Loan repayment/sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
- Turn-key opportunity
- Centralized scheduling and employees provide physician support
- Call 1:5
- Full benefits including 401k match, malpractice covered, CME $4,000+
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This gorgeous area offers excellent opportunities for outdoor activities as well as a safe, affordable environment for families or someone looking to explore the great outdoors!
- Revel in your downtime with access to golf courses, country clubs, lakes, rivers a vibrant downtown and excellent hunting
- International airport in the area with daily non-stop flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Ft. Meyers, Las Vegas, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Phoenix and more
- Nationally recognized public school system
- Affordable housing, executive type homes and acreage available
- Cost of living 18% below national average
Job ID: MPD 5071783
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.