Permanent Addiction Medicine Job , NY
Job #23070: Full-time permanent – Addiction Medicine Physician – Hudson Valley, NY
- Seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician to join our Multispecialty group
- Full-time permanent
- Monday through Thursday
- Four 10-hour days (8 clinical 2 admin per day)
- See approx. 20 patients per day once trained
- No call
- Take over an existing practice in Columbia and Greene County, NY
- Current physician is looking to slow down and retire
- Outpatient Only
- Hospital owned
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
- Relocation– negotiable
Facility is located in the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 30 minutes south of Albany, NY. It is a 192 bed facility whose philosophy is “patients first,” emphasizing safety and quality in patient care. The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.