Permanent Family Practice Job Ruidoso, NM
HEADLINE: Ruidoso, New Mexico (beautiful mountain resort community): $ Family Medicine physician is needed for a high-paying hospital sponsored outpatient solo opportunity! The new Family Practitioner needs to motivated and interested in growing her/his solo practice with the support and assistance of an APN, RN and office staff. The new Family Medicine physician will have a choice/option to work 4 days per week. $ Excellent salary and excellent fringe benefits package, including Student Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION: Ruidoso, New Mexico
- This beautiful mountain resort community offers many housing options, ranging from move-in ready housing, gated communities, developments for building or purchasing, etc.
- Very good public and private schools.
- It also has many local churches and diverse religious affiliations.
- Great skiing, snowboarding, fishing hiking, biking, etc.
- Unique shopping district, theatre and many art galleries.
- A Family Medicine physician is needed for a high-paying hospital sponsored outpatient opportunity!
- The new Family Practitioner needs to motivated and interested in growing her/his solo practice with the support and assistance of an APN, RN and office staff.
- This practice is seeking a Family Medicine physician that is also comfortable covering inpatient pediatric call on newborn nursery.
- Work Schedule: 36 clinic hours and 4 admin hours per week
- The new Family Medicine physician will have a choice/option to work four days per week.
- Volume of patients: She/he will see approximately 15 to 20 patients per day.
- The new provider will be given private office space.
- The practice is affiliated with a critical access local hospital. It is part of a large organization consisting of many multi-specialty groups and hospitals.
- This is a very congenial work environment.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: The Family Medicine physician will receive:
- $ Excellent salary
- Generous paid time off
- Full health, life and disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Additional fringe benefits include: CME, vacation, sick leave, holidays, 403b Retirement Plan with matching employer contribution
- Student loan repayment plan
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.