Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Tacoma, WA
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by leading our Emergency Medicine team at St. Joseph Medical Center in Washington as the Facility Medical Director. Applicants must have medical director experience and be boarded in Emergency Medicine. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. You'll join a nationwide network of thousands of clinicians, promoting communication and collaboration, and you'll gain confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You're joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You're a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are. TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.