Permanent ObGyn Job Waterbury, CT
Private Practice Opportunity - Partnership Track with No Buy-In
Easy Access to Boston and New York City
Unique opportunity to join a highly successful and established private practice located in the same county as Yale University! Experience private practice autonomy with the benefits and support of a national healthcare organization.
- Join three full-time providers practicing 60% GYN and 40% OB
- Shared practice call and hospital call shared with multiple practices within the community
- Clinic has 14 exam rooms, 8 consult rooms, and multiple ancillaries on-site
- Guaranteed base salary while employed with a short track to partnership and no monetary buy-in
- Local health system has a level II NICU with neonatologists on-site and Yale Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The diverse area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life. Enjoy central access to the country’s greatest cities and getaways without their cost of living!
- Easy access to New York City and Boston; less than 40 minutes from Yale University and 60 miles to UCONN
- Access to upscale shopping, world-famous museums, outdoor music festivals, and international cuisines
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Access to some of the highest-rated public, private and charter schools in the nation
- Broad range of outdoor activities, hobby/sports interests for all ages
- High-end country clubs and ski resorts minutes from the practice
- Low-crime, sophisticated, and tight-knit communities make for the ideal place to build and raise a growing family.
Job ID: OBG 11884433
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.