Full Time Urology Job Medford, OR
Urology Physician – Coastal California
Build Your Own Schedule – $450,000 Base Salary
A Urology Physician is needed to join a community based, not-for-profit health system along the coast of the Pacific Northwest! Build a schedule that works for you, enjoy high earning potential, and make a true impact on your community.
- The incoming Urology physician will be busy immediately with 5-8 surgical cases per week.
- Untapped market with no competition in the area — be the only Urologist with a draw area of over 40,000.
- Enjoy having clinical autonomy, control over your patient load and a flexible schedule with blocked OR time
- Work two weeks on, two weeks off or Monday through Friday
- Excellent support staff with large internal Primary Care referral base
- High earning potential with hospital-backed salary and RVU based production incentives.
- Hospital-employed position with full benefits- health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance.
- Over 6 weeks Paid Time Off, CME and CME allowance annually.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy the beauty of seaside living without the high price tag! This oceanfront community offers beautiful views and countless outdoor adventures!
- Live along the state’s most affordable coastline—home prices are one-third of the state average
- Enjoy the outdoors from beachfront parks and scenic walking trails to clear water snorkeling and whitewater rafting
- Explore the Redwood National Forest in your backyard!
- ½ million gallon aquarium with marine petting and a wildlife rescue center
- Family-friendly neighborhoods surrounded by resorts, fine art, and casual dining
- Access to multiple regional airports and large commercial harbor
Job ID: U 1534696
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.