Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Marinette, WI
An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.